Share
Get widget

Tuesday 26 July 2011

What Would Fergie do?

Two sections of this blog, the first will be regarding the that mature, cultured and all-round complete forward of Manchester City, you know that one which we all wish we had in our team.....oh wait, its actually about Mario Balotelli. The hot-headed, petulant child that I feel will never reach his potential due to his poor attitude. If you haven't seen the following clip already, check it out before reading on (if you have seen it, watch it again anyway and laugh out loud please)


At least Mancini had the balls to substitute the arrogant Balotelli immediately after his epic fail. (although I can't help but feel if he had scored, the Americans would have loved it) Though it was so unnecessary and an embarrassing attempt at goal, compounded with the American supporters jeering the young Italian it really left Mancini with little other choice. My real point of this blog Marios reaction after being brought of and the side-line argument with his manager. What would Sir Alex do if this ever happened, i'm sure over the years there has must have been a few players who have gone straight down the tunnel in the heat of the moment (and I'm sure they also received an appropriate hair-dryer shaped punishment at the least), but if anything like the the disrespect shown to Mancini, arguing with him on the touch line was shown towards Sir Alex I wouldn't imagine a much longer career in the red shirt for that player. I cannot see the same fate befalling young Balotelli, who would want him anyway.

The second section is to do with Sir Alex's most recent press conference where he says the summer spending is over! He gave to following quote; 
"At this moment in time I can't see any other additions," he said. "The type of players we may have been looking for are not available to us. So therefore I have to be happy with the players I have and carry on."

This seems it could be a bit more mind games to me than a fact. Maybe waiting on a drop in price or for the players agents to push for the move a bit harder. Either way, I'm not saying that there is 100% still going to be more signings. I'm just saying don't rule it out. Fergie may just be slowing things down with moves for Nasri and Sneijder being massively hyped by the media, it does not help negotiations.

P.s. We cannot look at Balotelli video's without looking at bib-gate 2010... Enjoy.



Please subscribe, comment and share with friends, this blog is just beginning and I would love to hear your opinions on how to improve or what topics I should be looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...