Share
Get widget

Saturday 16 July 2011

New Direction - Red Devil review

So this kinda started as a blog to help me put of revision for my final university exams...it worked but I haven't really posted since. I've now decided that I am going to dedicate this blog mainly to Man Utd and the big stories around the club, its players and fans.

New RDR Logo


I'm going to do a short write up about each of Utds new signings over the next few days and will try to be more dedicate to writing the blog. Think I will also try to begin a blog reviewing the films I watch throughout the year (as that's nearly all I do between watching Utd matches). I will attach a link for that if it ever happens.

Also just to complete the first post I have now graduated from University, I got a 2:2 in the end. The job hunt has begun and I have my first interview coming up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...