Share
Get widget

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Exam Time

So I have the first of my final 3 university exams in two days time. Well now its technically 8mins into the new day so its only 1 full day away...FUCK!! I have spent the past few days trying to revise for my final exam in 10 days as I have no fucking idea what its about. All I know is I don't now or will never need econometrics. So why the fuck im being examed on it is beyond me. Anyway my apologies for this boring ass paragraph, but the point im trying to make is I am very unprepared for my exams, and they are basically what will decide my future.

I like to think it will only have a major effect on my more immediate future. I don't know what I want or will do for the rest of my life. I'd like to think I will find something that I enjoy to do, and that may not necessarily be the job I enter now following uni. I hope I wise up over the next week or so and get the work done though! Mainly so I can try earn as much money as possible and in turn be free to do something in later life that I love.

Anyway this is a very boring and uninteresting first post. Im going to continue to use this blog to chronical my life aswell as my opinions on any other events which capture my imagination enough to write about. This has been a further effort in procastination....hopefully it will become more productive later in its life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...